NATURAL METHODS FOR REDUCING PAIN
By Robert Elias Najemy
Although I am not a doctor, I have 44 years extensive experience in dealing with people’s pain, change and growth, physical, emotional and spiritual. During that time I have come in contact with over 25,000 persons.
The purpose of this pamphlet is to share the methods that I have found successful in dealing with and reducing physical and emotional pain. I have not felt motivated to search for the scientific explanations as to why they work. What interests me is that they are harmless, noninvasive and that they actually do reduce or remove pain in the majority of situations.
The purpose of these methods is to:
1. Stimulate the creation of naturally secreted endomorphins that work as natural internally created drugs lessening or removing pain.
2. Reduce negative reactions and tensing against the pain – which usually increases pain objectively and also subjectively as the patient focuses on it almost exclusively – making it even more «painful». We seek to create a «friendlier» relationship with the part of the body where the pain is centered.
3. Cause a freer flow of «bio-energy» as perceived by the science of Acupuncture – thus allowing for freedom from pain and also greater inner natural healing ability.
4. Relax the painful area – allowing for greater flow of blood and healing.
This may be done in any combination of the following ways:
1. Increase of warmth and the flow of blood to the area.
2. Relaxation of the nervous system in general and also of the specific area.
3. Relaxation of the mind.
4. Stimulation of the movement of bioenergy.
5. Removal of negative emotions that might be creating or increasing the pain
What are the benefits of such an approach?
1. The patient experiences less pain
2. There less need for drugs and thus less side effects and less addiction.
3. The patient experiences greater sense of control and self-esteem.
4. There is a greater possibility of self-healing energy
What results can we expect?
1. In some cases there will be immediate long lasting or short-lived success.
2. In other cases results will come slowly.
3. Pain may be slightly or significantly lessened.
4. The patient may need to take drugs
5. A combination or natural methods and drugs might be needed
How can I learn these techniques for myself or others?
We have created a series of audio instructions for guiding you in these techniques.
You can order the CD «Natural Pain Reduction and Self-healing» containing the following methods.
1. Breathing Exercises for reducing pain.
2. Deep relaxation for pain relief
3. EFT for pain
You can procure these audio files in two different ways.
1. You can download or listen to the audio mp3 files for free at the bottom of this page. We hope you will help us out by filling out our very short questionnaire the first 12 times you perform the techniques and send in your questionnaire answers for our research study.
2. If you prefer, you can order our CD with all three techniques for only $ 7 – at http://www.armonikizoi.com/store/products/pain-reduction-cd
Once you have employed these methods, help us help others by filling out the questionnaire at http://www.armonikizoi.com/2012/pain-questionnaire